DELTA EXTRAX - LIGHTS OUT DISPOSABLE
It’s time to experience the upgrade you’ve been waiting for… These disposables feature a brand new look, a new formulation with Live Resin, and are loaded with 2-grams of your favorite cannabinoids!
The LIGHTS OUT disposables feature a 2-gram disposable device infused with premium Live Resin and featuring a proprietary blend of THCh, THCjd, THCP, Delta 8 THC, and Delta 10 THC.
- Blueberry Skunk (Lab): This strain has a strong blueberry flavor and scent with subtle undertones of a skunky aroma. Blueberry Skunk’s buzz is usually known for making eyes droopy and embodies the Indica side that derives from its Hybrid properties. The strong, full-bodied blueberry taste makes this strain very desirable for anyone wanting a sweet and satisfying flavor! Seriously, you’ll be amazed how these are the best-tasting, strongest disposables that we’ve ever made!
- Ecto-Kooler (Lab): The flavor is a throwback to a limited edition Hi-C drink by the same name. Its 80’s flavor consists of a citrus fruit punch that really satisfies the palate. This Sativa strain is euphoric and high-powered, often praised for its abilities. You’ll love the rich, citrus flavor bursting from this disposable. These Lights Out disposables are hands-down our best-tasting, strongest disposables that we’ve ever made!
- Strawberry Kush (Lab): This prominent Indica strain has a musky strawberry taste which embodies the rich, sweet flavor of strawberries. You can expect slight sedating properties felt in both the body and the mind when using this disposable. The aroma from this strain is very complex, however, it has a slight scent of citrus, strawberries, and earthy pine. Get ready to experience our best-tasting, strongest disposables that we’ve ever made!
- NOT Refillable
- 280 mAh
- No Light when plugged into charger = fully charged
- White light while charging = still charging
- Red light = needs to be charged
- White light while in use = working/activated
- USB C charger cable NOT included
Size: 2g | 2mL
Ingredients: THCh, THCjd, THCP, Delta 8 THC, Delta 10 THC, Live Resin
** THIS DEVICE IS DISPOSABLE**
Lights Out Collection
We’ve turned off the lights and combined some well known + unknown cannabinoids in this one of a kind collection. You’ll find a steady blend of: THCh, THCjd, THCP, Delta 8 THC, Delta 10 THC, Live Resin. There’s no other blend of cannabinoids like this out there! Turn off the lights, take puff, and enjoy the ride. These are very potent products that you’re going to have to experience for yourself.
What is THCh?
The THCh cannabinoid stands for Tetrahydrocannabihexol and is said to be 10 times more potent than THC. This is a natural, but rare occurring cannabinoid found in the Hemp plant. However, one important thing to note is that your body might not have a tolerance to THCh; therefore, it might present itself to you as a brand new type of high. This cannabinoid is very potent and has a unique entourage effect when combined with other cannabinoids. We recommend starting off slow when taking anything with THCh in it.
What is THCjd?
Another rare but natural occurring cannabinoid is Tetrahydrocannabioctyl (THCjd). The 3 “major” cannabinoids are CBD, CBG, and THC which have 5-carbon sidechains. However, THCjd has 8-carbon sidechains which makes it up to 19 times more potent than THC. Also, THCjd is considered to be a “minor” cannabinoid just like THCh; more “minor” cannabinoids are starting to emerge with longer carbon sidechains which creates more potent products.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of CBD, is derived from hemp and CBD, and is a psychoactive cannabinoid that packs several benefits. The unique cannabinoid is different, chemically, from its close relative, Delta-9 THC. It only differs from a few atomic bonds. However, it occurs in small concentrations and is Hemp derived making it Hemp compliant because it contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC as required under the 2018 Farm Bill.
What is Delta 10 THC?
Delta 10 THC is a cannabinoid extract from the Hemp plant. It’s very similar to Delta 8 THC in the way it’s made; however, the differences between Delta-8 and Delta-10 is the chemistry behind the molecular structure of the compounds. The term “Delta” indicates the double bond in a compound’s chemical structure. In the case of Delta-8 and Delta-10, the number that follows tells you where the double bond is located.
What is THCP?
THCP first begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), known as the “mother cannabinoid” from which cannabinoids derive from. By the same token, TCHPA (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol Acid) becomes THCP and on its own it’s 33 times stronger than regular THC, which means its effects on the body are amplified.
What is Live Resin?
Live Resin is the process of extracting cannabinoids from frozen Hemp plants. This results in more potent cannabinoids that include a better flavor, and is a lot more closer to original extract. Our Lights Out collection includes this extraction process in the cannabinoids that we use.
STEEL & LEAF DISCLAIMER: The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. No statements on this website are offering, or a replacement for, qualified medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before use of any product on this website.
All products on this website contain <.3% Delta-9 THC . These products may contain industrial hemp compounds grown and produced in accordance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, section 7606, which contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. While the products may look like marijuana products, legally they are not. “Industrial Hemp” as defined by Section 7606(b)(2) in the Agricultural Act of 2014, “means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.” As such, any “industrial hemp” products are exempt from the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.) and are perfectly legal to possess, use, and distribute federally. It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm that no local restrictions override the federal legality of these products.