SPACE GODS - DELTA 9 + CBD GUMMIES
What is Legal Cannabis Anyways?!
Hemp-derived and verified under 0.3% Delta-9 THC, Space Gods gummies allow you to take to the stars and beyond with our first ever legal cannabis gummies.
- Legal in Most States
- Take Anywhere
- Farm Bill Compliant
- Citrus Punch (Lab): A perfect citrus fruit blend of mouth-watering pineapple, sweet blood orange and tangy lemon.
- Grape Galaxy (Lab): Let’s be real— how many things are there out in the world that compare to the juicy deliciousness of a perfectly ripe grape or two? Now imagine that flavor on a galactic level, all packed into a gummy.
- Pink Lemonade (Lab): A classic staple of backyard barbecues and sweet summertime tartness, pink lemonade makes for the perfect feel-good gummy flavor.
- Sour Apple (Lab): As the name suggests, sour vine-ripened green apples finish with a sweetness thereafter.
- Strawberry Mango (Lab): A favorite by mixing sweet and tart strawberries with sweet and tangy mangos.
- Watermelon (Lab): Everyone loves the nostalgia of refreshing watermelon with the right amount of sweetness
- Wild Berry (Lab): For those who love big berry flavors such as strawberry, red raspberry, blackberry, black raspberry, white grape, and cherry will guarantee a mouth full of flavor.
- ½ gummy - moderate moonwalk
- 1 gummy - floating in space
- 1 ½ + gummies - ready for liftoff!
Ingredients: Hemp derived CBD and <0.3% DELTA-9THC. Sodium citrate, buffered pectin, natural flavor, natural color, distilled water, granulated sugar (to dry blend pectin), citric acid, hemp seed oil, 43 DE tapioca syrup.
STEEL & LEAF DISCLAIMER: The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. No statements on this website are offering, or a replacement for, qualified medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before use of any product on this website.
All products on this website contain <.3% Delta-9 THC . These products may contain industrial hemp compounds grown and produced in accordance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, section 7606, which contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. While the products may look like marijuana products, legally they are not. “Industrial Hemp” as defined by Section 7606(b)(2) in the Agricultural Act of 2014, “means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.” As such, any “industrial hemp” products are exempt from the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.) and are perfectly legal to possess, use, and distribute federally. It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm that no local restrictions override the federal legality of these products.