SPACE ROCKS- DELTA 9 + CBD POP ROCKS
What is Legal Cannabis Anyways?!
Hemp-derived and verified under 0.3% Delta-9 THC, Space Rocks allow you to take to the stars and beyond with our first ever legal cannabis candies. Enjoy its cosmic crackle that’s sure to send you to infinity and beyond— packed with the perfect amount of CBD and always less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.
- Legal in Most States
- Take Anywhere
- Farm Bill Compliant
- Party Punch (Lab): We’re launching you into the nostalgia of past high school dances with our fruit-punch-like flavored candy.
- Rainbow Raz (Lab): What do rainbows taste like? Well, we argue that eating a rainbow is more of a feeling than a science— and that’s what the fruity deliciousness of this candy delivers.
- Watermelon (Lab): Taste summer’s favorite juicy, refreshing fruit all year round with the candy that delivers your taste buds a cosmic crackle that’s sure to send you to infinity and beyond.
- ½ gummy - moderate moonwalk
- 1 gummy - floating in space
- 1 ½ + gummies - ready for liftoff!
Ingredients: Hemp derived CBD and <0.3% Delta-9 THC, Carbonated crystals (sugar, lactose, corn syrup, and carbon dioxide), hydrogenated coconut oil, natural flavor, powdered sugar, citric acid, malic acid, natural color, and sucralose.
STEEL & LEAF DISCLAIMER: The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. No statements on this website are offering, or a replacement for, qualified medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before use of any product on this website.
All products on this website contain <.3% Delta-9 THC . These products may contain industrial hemp compounds grown and produced in accordance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, section 7606, which contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. While the products may look like marijuana products, legally they are not. “Industrial Hemp” as defined by Section 7606(b)(2) in the Agricultural Act of 2014, “means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.” As such, any “industrial hemp” products are exempt from the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.) and are perfectly legal to possess, use, and distribute federally. It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm that no local restrictions override the federal legality of these products.