Steel & Leaf - CBD Tincture

$39.99 - $99.99
(No reviews yet)
Current Stock:
Adding to cart… The item has been added
Steel and Leaf - Full Spectrum CBD Tincture - Various MG Our locally sourced Hemp-Derived CBD is full-spectrum and USDA Certified Organic. Processed and bottled in-house, we offer you top-quality tinctures at a discounted rate with a variety of MG options. - USDA Certified Organic - 1500mg, 2000mg, 4000mg - This Product is THC-Free Directions for Use: Place the desired amount under the tongue or directly into your mouth. You may also add to a cold or room temperature beverage. Serving Size: 1/2 dropper (1ml), Take one serving twice per day. Ingredients: Non-GMO Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) oil, USDA Certified Industrial Hemp Extract (CBD) Nutrition Facts: - 60 Servings per container - Serving Size - 1ml (half dropper) - Calories: 10 - Total Fat: 1g 1% - Total Fat: 1g 1% - Saturated Fat: 1g 2% - Trans Fat: 0g - Total Carbs: 0g - Dietary FIber: 0g - Protein: 0g STEEL & LEAF DISCLAIMER: The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not int